Monday 19 November 2012

My own sports photography- Golf

When shooting golf I wanted to use some of the techiques used by Bob Marting in creating artistic images aswell as still be able to tell a story of whats going on, aswell as capturing emotions using some of the tips I found in the Tom Jenkins article. I think these are some of my most succseful sports photography images and I found the slower pace of this made it much easier to capture good quality images. I have really enjoyed photographing all the sports and action photography that I have over this project, I like the capturing of emotions being able to record actions and also the fact that as unlike studio work you can't ask the people in the image to do the same movement again so its up to you to capture each precise moment perfectly as it may never happen again. It is defienetly something I will consider as a career, furthermore I would love to also be able to do this photography on a bigger scale and photograph much more sports possibly as part of a larger scale project.

Trying to capture some of the interaction between players-



In this image I like that I have captured the ball about to go into the hole and the other two players watching on-


I think this image works well at creating an artistic image-

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment