Monday 12 November 2012

My own work inspired by Robert Heinecken

This morning I tried creating some images using the same process as Robert Heinecken by placing pages from a recent Sunday magazine and its magazine supplement on a lightbox and photographing it;




 I liked these images and I think they do relate to Heineckens work but not to the editing mini project brief I planned.
I then tried loading up a picture of my own take for one of my PH2000 assignments and cutting out different headlines from the newspaper to overlay onto the image I therefore used the image on my laptop as the equivalent to a lightbox. I didn't think this was particularly interesting or thought provoking.
 
I then also tried taking the earlier images and layering some of my own images over the top. I think with careful planning images like this could change the meaning of my own images and with more work I could create an interesting series of images like these.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment