Thursday 22 November 2012

Creating my final image.

I think the shoots I have enjoyed photographing the most have been all of my sports/action photography and that is something I will consider looking into in future project. However I do feel that the most successful of all my shoots was the make-up shoot so I have re-edited my favourite image and placed it into an advertisement.
 
This is a copy of the original shot with no editing-
This is after editing and airbrushing using Photoshop and a product called Portrait Professional-

I then added the Rimmel logo and a copy of the lipstick that the advert could be promoting, I felt this worked but was not that exciting-

So i then tried taking the model out of the picture and placing her on a different background I felt this worked o.k but it was very obvious I had moved the model-

I then tried adding some different shapes I felt the ones below distracted attention away from the model-

 
 
So I then added this section of red, I felt it gave something more to the advertisement without being to distracting. I think that if I was to re-shoot this I would have added the red section to the studio background when actually photographing.  However I think as a professional style image this is successful and I enjoyed creating it which is why I have chosen it as my final image for this project.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment