Tuesday 20 November 2012

More of my own street photography.

Today when creating street photography I decided to use and idea used by Jesse Marlow in setting out to capture one particular thing. I started easy photographing people in hats and then moved on to trying to capture people holding hands.
















What I liked about shooting the hat photography was the range of people I could capture and furthermore the variety of hats I tried to find people who were wearing hats for warmth, fashion, religion, and as part of their uniform. I feel that if I did not shoot enough images therefore though I feel I succseeded at completing the task I set out to do I did not create particularly thought provoking images.
 
I then tried to capture people holding hands, I again tried to capture a variety of images of different people.
 
 









 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment